My Shops

Monday, May 14, 2012

My favorites.

I have many, many items in my vintage shop and they all hold some sort of fascination for me. I must admit, though, that I do have my favorites! They are not always the oldest, nor the rarest, nor the most expensive, but there is something about each one that calls to me. If you collect I'm sure you know what I mean. Here's my latest favorite...
Available from CottonridgeVintage

Plus, Thank you to Debra at Common Ground for featuring my French Chalkboard in Marketplace Monday! It gave me such a thirll to see it large as life in my feed this morning! Lord knows I need all the thrills I can get on a rainy Monday morning when I have a cold! Thank you again, Debra!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming by Quirky Vistas and following! I'm now your newest follower. Hope you'll come by again. I saw your chalkboard on Common Ground as well. Beautiful work. The lettering is very cool.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete