My Shops

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Create a timeless vintage display.

You may know by now that I love the images and ideas you can find from around the world by browsing the internet. Recently, in my net travels, I came across this lovely vintage display as part of a New Year's celebration. If you love it as much as I do you can find two of the pieces needed to recreate the look in my shop

 

A wonderful 1800s Victorian style quadruple silver butter dish with its etched dome lid would be a lovely fill in for the candy dish. You don't need to mortgage the house to own it either.



find it in my shop here

Then pair it with this old silver-toned pocket watch that's been around the block a few times. Available at just the rite price!



find it in my shop here 

for all your vintage needs: Cottage, Shabby, Farmhouse, French, 
Industrial and Handmade Vintage Inspired.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment